Fire Serve offer a wide range of professional design services and associated product into the market with the focus on maintaining world class functionality and energy efficient buildings from concept through the life cycle of the building.
We provide the following design services into the build environment:
- Smoke control design based on the requirements of the European Normative – EN 12101. Should a country wish to host the Football World Cup the European Union and FIFA dictate the buildings and facilities occupied by spectators. This ensures compliance with these life safety requirements and satisfies the EU Membership State their citizens are afforded a consistency in protection if their lives from a building disaster whilst supporting the event.
- Smoke Control systems for shopping malls, conference centers, office buildings, hospitals, hotels, sporting facilities, warehouses, manufacturing plants, and cold storage facilities.
- Smoke clearance and CO extraction systems for basement parking and multi-level parking facilities.
- Pressurisation of escape routes and stair ways.
- Smoke protection to lifts and lift lobbies.
- Natural ventilation systems in manufacturing plants, processing plants, high heat load generating buildings, smelters, mining processing plants and flammable liquid storage facilities.
- Computer Fluid Dynamic Modeling (CFD) services are offered which underpin the functionality of the design and performance thereof prior to detailed design and implementation thereof. We also offer component CFD Modeling should this be a requirement.
- Natural internal building comfort control harnessing the environmental conditions to reduce the building heat load during the unoccupied times in the building. The performance analysis of the introduction of natural ventilation systems to cool the building structure with the opportunity to capture available ambient night cooling. An added benefit is the reduction of “Sick Building Syndrome” [https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sick_building_syndrome]
- Smoke ventilation system evaluation and reporting.